Pages

The 1 Hour Basket tutorial!

Tuesday, April 14, 2015



Hi ya'll! I 've been seeing the Hour Basket lately all over sewing blogs I follow and on Instagram. This is a free tutorial, doesn't require a lot of fabric, it's easy, and is helping me get my sewing room organized. This would be a great beginner project and these would be handy in any room of the house. Do a kitchen themed fabric and use it there, or make one in fun fabric for a childs room to hold all their special little things. I'm making them for fabric storage and I can't believe how much they hold! Here's one I made
And another

Are you noticing a theme here?


Yep! Color themed baskets on my shelf will help me quickly find what I need.


You can find the tutorial here http://kelbysews.blogspot.com/2015/03/1-hour-basket-tutorial.html
 

No comments:

Post a Comment