Pages

Free cotton and leather clutch tutorial

Wednesday, April 22, 2015


Hi everyone! Just wanted to share a free tutorial I just tried out for this cotton and leather clutch. I got the leather from the remnant bin and it was enough to make the tote I shared recently as well as this clutch. I found the tutorial here http://www.abeautifulmess.com/2012/08/cotton-leather-clutch-purse-diy.html I definitely recommend using interfacing and a stiff one at that. Leather and cotton are both so soft if you don't you'll have a flimsy bag. I've never installed a zipper in this fashion but it works and that's all that matters. The finished clutch is 13 1/4 w by 10 1/4 h so a nice size. Can't wait to use this with jeans and some solid tees I have in turquoise, coral and orange. This will be a nice casual clutch. Enjoy. Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment