Pages

A free pattern, recipes and a project

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Hi ya'll! I've been busy sewing and trying out new recipes and wanted to share them. First for the recipes. We stayed home New Years Eve to celebrate here with just the 3 of us.Madison and I made a yummy comforting dish called Indecisive Mac and Chili.It's perfect when you're craving both  cheesy pasta and chili.Love it!

http://www.culinaryenvy.com/indecisive-mac-and-chili/

We made a very yummy dessert called Chocolate Chip Skillet Cookie with Butterscotch Chips. Oh goodness it is sooo incredibly good!
Here's the recipe http://www.grandbaby-cakes.com/2015/03/chocolate-chip-cookie-skillet/

Hubby and I went to a place in downtown Jacksonville called Eco Relics.We bought an old piece of ship lap, several unique hooks,and he made me an organizer for purses and scarves. I love it!
I was recently reunited with an extended family member who I haven't seen in a very long time. I am going up to Georgia soon to see her and her infant daughter, and meeting her mother who recently moved back to the area for dinner tomorrow.I can't wait to catch up with them. I've sewn up 3 dresses since yesterday, and have some bibs I made and an Hour Basket for the babys' room as a gift basket. The dress pattern is easy enough for a beginner, comes together fairly quickly and the dress is so sweet looking with the elastic straps and flowy gathered bottom.


The pattern can be found here http://seekatesew.com/easy-baby-dress-pattern/
Happy cooking and sewing!
Gina

No comments:

Post a Comment