Pages

Pretty Patchwork Quilted Sewing Machine Cover

Wednesday, January 13, 2016



Hi Ya'll! I wanted to pop in and share a free pattern I found via Pinterest for a sewing machine cover. My machine is precious to me and I am careful to keep it covered when not in use. Doesn't matter if it's for an hour or overnight until I pick up on my project,when not in use my machine is protected from dust which is the #1 killer of machines!
Although my machine came with a plain beige cover, I decided to find a pattern and make my own cover to go with the colors I'm trying to incorporate in my sewing room. When I came across this tutorial, not only did I love the pattern I loved her fabrics and the colors were the very ones I wanted! Creative minds must think alike. Here's a few more photos of my cover and the link to her tutorial.It's easy and you don't have to quilt it if you don't want to.


http://sewdelicious.com.au/2013/01/quilted-sewing-machine-cover-tutorial.html
                                                Enjoy! Gina

No comments:

Post a Comment