Pages

Baby dresses, burp cloths, baskets, and a burlap bag purse

Thursday, March 31, 2016



Hi ya'll! I've been busy on several sewing projects.A friend just got a new grand daughter so I sewed up 3 itty bitty dresses with a matching burp cloth. They are not too time consuming and so cute. This one is my favorite. I love the mint green and coral.

This one is Janets favorite.Love all the pink and gold I've been seeing for baby girls.It's such a pretty combo.

Love the shabby chic look of this last one.

I sewed up some burlap storage baskets for my Etsy shop. These are made from burlap coffee bean bags and I just love them. They ship 150 pounds of coffee and always show where they originated and where they're going. Some just have wording but some have the coolest pictures. Both sides of these storage baskets have graphics.  
Just a few hours ago I completed another burlap coffee bean bag purse. I love the recycled look, the wood curtain rings, the size of the bag, and the 4 large outer pockets, inside zippered pocket, divided pocket and magnetic closure. I've sold every one of these I've made so I'd like to keep one or two made for my shop.



Etsy is updating the look of our shops so now it will look similar to our FB wall page with a banner photo and a smaller profile photo. Does this pic make it clear I love to sew and am selling handmade,unique, lovely things? I hope so!

I love sewing to sell,sewing for gifts, and yes occasionally, some selfish sewing.
Blessings, Gina

No comments:

Post a Comment