Pages

Valentines Day Crafts, Decor and sewing

Friday, January 23, 2015

Hi and welcome to my blog and my very first post! I've been sewing, cooking, quilting, scrapbooking, crafting and thrifting since before it was cool. I am so excited to see a return to hand crafted and hand sewn. Things made by hand are from the heart and unique. I've been sewing and selling for over a year locally and on Etsy. You can click on the Etsy button and go right into my little shop to see what's there waiting for a good loving home. Now I want to devote my first post to Valentines Day which is just three weeks away. I've come up with several projects from patchwork, sewing, using mason jars, and scrapbooking cardstock. I made the pillow over a two day period and the other crafts combined took only about two hours. So you have plenty of time to get these done and be able to enjoy them as a tradition every year. My display area for seasonal projects is a vintage door that I got at a yard sale and had a friend build shelves for it and put "feet" on it so it doesn't fall. When you don't have a mantel, be creative and find something else that grabs attention and will hold the same types of things a mantel would. I love these projects and I hope you will too!





 

No comments:

Post a Comment