Pages

Cute and Quick Felt Banner for Valentines Day

Friday, January 23, 2015


This felt heart banner is quick and easy to make. I sewed my hearts on using my machine, but you could easily hand sew them on. I bought just one sheet of red, pink and white felt. I got my heart patterns from a craft leaflet I had, but if you don't have one, check your childs coloring books or google heart templates and find and print the sizes you want. After tracing the hearts onto computer paper and cutting them out, I pinned the pattern onto my felt and carefully cut out my hearts. I arranged them in sets of three onto a piece of red ribbon from my 2.99 bag of trims. After pinning them, I checked to make sure the banner would fit properly on my door. I left 12" on each side for hanging. When I knew it was spaced properly, I sewed just across the hearts, backstitching at the beginning and end. I did not sew in the spaces in between. That's it! How easy was that?!




No comments:

Post a Comment