Pages

Free Messenger Bag Pattern and a lil elf for Christmas!

Sunday, December 27, 2015



 Hi Ya'll! I hope your Christmas was a time of making memories with some of the special people in your life. We had a nice day with some family but the best part of Christmas this year was a little elf born Christmas Eve! Grandson Conner is beautiful and already home with his parents and big brother Josh. I'll be going to Virginia very soon and I'll get plenty of pics. For now here's a few


Connor was 8 days late and I was working on this bag when we got notified Becky had gone into labor. It really helped me put that "nervous energy" to use and made the time seem to pass quickly. I love everything about this messenger bag. The size, the roomy exterior pocket and the ability to use several fabrics. The pattern doesn't call for a magnetic closure but I wanted one so I installed it. Here's a few more pics.


You can find the free pattern here http://thestitchingscientist.com/2014/05/oval-messenger-bag-with-free-pattern.html
Have fun with this!
Gina

No comments:

Post a Comment