Pages

Sharing some of my work from last year

Monday, April 6, 2015


 
So I was on FB scrolling around when suddenly I saw this gorgeous family photon from Easter and saw these two beautiful lil ladies wearing their outfits I made for last Easter. This is the Smith Family, Tim is Pastor at First Baptist Church of Trenton, Ohio, and Ronica is Mom to their six children, Director of Womens Ministries there, and Owner of Kapturing Light Photography by Ronica Lee. Last years pics made it clear it was quite cold and windy but looks like this year was much nicer. I went shopping here in Florida and texted photos of fabrics to Ronica and she picked out these gorgeous spring colored fabrics and I enjoyed so much making them. She said she'll get a photo of just the two girls so I'll add that when I get it. I enjoy sewing and then seeing my work being used or worn and knowing everything is one of a kind so no one has the exact same item. Looking at this pic made me happy. Enjoy your day and make time to create something unique for you or someone else! Oh, and here's me, hubby, and stepdaughter Madison at church yesterday. The Easter Bunny came to celebrate too! I made her dress last year too. Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment