Pages

New Fabric Storage Baskets for my Etsy Shop

Tuesday, September 1, 2015



Hi ya'll! Just stopping by to let you know I've got a new item I'm offering in my lil Etsy Shop. These fabric storage baskets are roomy, practical and pretty. They can be used in every room of the house and I love mine which are spread all over. One on the bathroom vanity to hold beauty products, one in the kitchen to hold potatoes and onions, one in my stepdaughters room to hold all those little things that would normally end up on the floor, and several in my sewing/craft room to hold supplies. I spent the last few days sewing these and I'll be listing them this evening on Etsy. If they do well, I'll make more in a variety of fabrics. I hope you'll check them out.  Blessings, Gina





No comments:

Post a Comment