Pages

Custom apron for Leigh

Wednesday, August 12, 2015




Just stopping by to share an apron I made yesterday for a sweet gal Leigh I met at a baby shower. I'm just tickled about how cute this thing turned out and so is she. I texted her numerous pics of fabric, all with a dark background to help hide spatter marks and she chose this French themed fabric. She loves pink so I brought out the small amount of pink in her main fabric by binding the front and back with pink binding, did pockets from a bright pink polka dot fabric and did a pink rick rack on the pockets. The back is also the pink fabric. Here's a few more pics of the details.





I bought this pattern from https://www.youcanmakethis.com/sewing-patterns
If you've been looking for an apron pattern this ShopGirl pattern might be the one for you. Hope this inspires you to sew something for yourself today! Blessings! Gina

No comments:

Post a Comment